.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
The Gallery L.A. coordinates the ECollection sector of the WWDMAGIC tradeshow in Las Vegas. I had the opportunity to go to Las Vegas for three days and assist in the show. My job mainly consisted of making sure that retailers attending the show knew where to go and had the necessary information. Aside from working in the event, I also was able to walk through the POOL and Project tradeshows.
I had never been to Las Vegas, so it was great to have some down time to enjoy its amazing night life!
This is super cool. I wish that I could go to the Magic show!
ReplyDeletethat looks like fun!
ReplyDeleteis it really this fun? didn't you do any work
ReplyDeleteI really like your blog page. Also i think it's really awesome the way you set your images. It's nice.
ReplyDeletelooks like a lot of fun & a great learning experience!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a ball! Great!
ReplyDelete